Global Standards in Accredited Education & Exams ™
The World's Leader in Executive Professional Development ™
The AAFM ® Board is the 1st Professional Development Standards Body to integrate double accredited business school education and exams for higher certification standards. AAFM ® is the first to approve accredited law school program courses, exams and education for certification.
AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
AAFM ® MIFA ™ Master Islamic Financial Analyst - Designation Curriculum
MIFA ™ Master Islamic Financial Analyst™ - Professional Program
MIFA ™ Master Islamic Financial Analyst ™
This Islamic Banking and Finance foundation program, aims at enabling the candidate to deeply understand the Islamic Banking operating system and the concepts of Islamic finance through participation in class discussions and activities. Market participant candidates are to be well-equipped with an excellent background about Islamic finance and its innovative products. An introductory background on the related Islamic concepts is offered linking them to the emerging banking and financial issues.
Islamic Banking and finance is rapidly expanding at a rate of 20% annually. The concept is deeply rooted into the Islamic principles. The on job and the potential professionals in the related fields are in need to be equipped with a thorough understanding of Islamic thought in the economic, business and shariah fields and to have a clear vision about the practical applications in the area of banking and finance. That will be of use in the daily life and will reinforce her/his present and future career.
Course Overview Islamic Finance Course goals:
This course is designed for achieving the following goals:
• To provide the candidate with related background on economics, banking and Islamic shariah.
• To prepare the candidate for work in Islamic banks/financial institutions.
• To equip the candidate with an excellent understanding of Islamic Banking and finance.
• To prepare the candidates contribute to the development of the Islamic Banks.
• To encourage the candidate attend further and intellectually profound studies in this field
• To encourage the candidate conduct researches in this field
Who should attend?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for:
• Islamic Bankers
• Investment and Private Bankers
• Portfolio Managers
• Financial Analysts
• Corporate Financiers
• Corporate and Commercial Bankers
• Investment Advisors
• Government representatives
• Insurance specialists
• Auditors and compliance
• University Students of Islamic Banking/Finance
Benefits of Attending:
AAFM Membership and Certification Eligibility
Islamic Finance Module One - Basic Islamic Issues and Principles
Islamic Finance Module Two - Basic Economic Issues From An Islamic Perspective
Islamic Finance Module Three - Basic Treatment of Money & Islamic Banking Issues
- Definition of Money and Its Economic Role
- Functions of money
- Inflation and Deflation
- Index Number
- Quantity Theory of Money
- Sorts of Banks
- Commercial Banks and Their Functions
- How Banks Create Money
- Liquidity vs. Profitability
- Central Banks
- Credit Control
The Capital Market
- Forms of Capital
- Forms of Financial Markets
- Capital Market & Investment Decisions
- Steps of Investment Decision Process
Islamic Finance Module Four - Islamic Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance Module Five - Islamic Banking & Finance
Final Examination And Assessment
Under an agreement with the Law School , graduates of qualified accredited programs may apply directly for certification. See LLM Program http://llmprogram.org/aafm.html
Under an agreement with the Business School Accreditation Agency, graduates of qualified accredited business degree courses, exams and programs may apply directly for certification review. See ACBSP Press Release
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.