•Professor Dr. Roberto J. Santillán Salgado - Master of Science in Finance Program at EGADE-ITESM, Monterrey Campus - Founder AAFM ® Latin South America
•Prof. Dr. George S Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM® – AAFM CEO USA – Board of Standards – Doc. Jurisprudence - Lic. Counselor of Law and Notary Public***
•Dr. Ciro Martinez II, PhD, JD, LLM, MBA, CWM, MFP, CEC – Hon. Academic Standards - AAFM Law Certification Program www.llmprogram.org
•Dir. Carl Chia Lin Thong, MBA, CWM ®, MFP – AAFM ® Asia (President of Asia Standards and Accreditation) - Founder AAFM ® Asia Chapter & Training 美国金融管理学会
•Dr. Ishaq Shafiq – PhD, MFP, ChE – AAFM ® Global Advisor – USA and ACCE Economists – Quantum Consultants USA. Royal Society of Fellows Alliance
•Dr. Cornell Collins, PhD, MPM, CIPM, BCSH, CPM, CHt. – Bahamas, India and Canada – Global Advisor AAFM® and AAPM® - India, Canada, Bahamas
Dr. David N. Bayor, Esq.; D.B.A., J.S.M, CRA™, CAM™, – Management Consultant, New York USA –Global Advisory Council
Delali Agbenyegah, Msc Statistics, SAS Advance Certified Programmer, CMA Certified Marketing Analyst, Statistical Consultant, Retail Marketing Insights, Alliance Data Systems, Columbus, Ohio, USA. –Global Advisory Council
Todd Maurice Phillips, EMBA , Engr. AM ASCE - VA USA PhD Candidate
Professor Keshar J. Baral, PhD. - Former vice chancellor of Pokhara University, Nepal and Professor of Finance of Tribhuvan University, Nepal and visiting Professor of Herberger Business School –Global Advisory Council
Dr. Taher R. Kidwani. CWM ® Certified Chartered Wealth Manager, CAM Chartered Certified Asset Manager, ChE Chartered Economist-economic policy analyst, AAFM Board of Honorary Global Advisors. Yusr Islamic Bank, Managing Director
Monty James. BA(Hons), CAT, ChFC, CPFA, CPIA, CFC, CITA, CFE –Global Advisory Council
Mr. Bashir G. Jaber, CWM - Assistant General Manager, Burgan Bank Group and AAFM ® Honorary Global Advisor.
Mr. Shahzad Merchant, MBA, MA (Economics), CRA ®, MFP ® (USA) - Operational Risk Manager, HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd, Pakistan - AAFM ® Honorary Global Advisor
Karl Kuen-Lam LEUNG, MSc, BSc, MSTA, CFTe, CWM, CPM, CMA, CAM - Hong Kong –Global Advisory Council
Jeremiah Ewoniah, CPA, CWM, CRA, FAAFM, - Partner, Risk and Wealth Management at Strategic African Advisors - Honorary Global Advisory Committee - AAFM USA
Gary L. Moore, MS, JSM, CAMC CCA CRA CAM - USA –Global Advisory Council
Sara M. Johnson, PhD candidate, CFP,CWM, LL.M, Private Wealth Consultant, BMO Harris Private Banking –Global Advisory Council
Mr. Leonard N. Katz, CRC, RFC, MFP – President, S K Management Consultants Inc - SKmgmt.com Financial Planning Great Neck NY
NYS Dept. of Law, FL Office of Financial Regulation.
Suraj Mishra, CWM®, MFP®, Special Advisor Asia - Global Advisory Council
- Dr. Trevor Hamilton, CWM®, FBIM, FJIM, FIMCJ, President of Trevor Hamilton and Associates International Management Consultants
- Gerald M. Rich, PhD, LMFT, LPC, MFP, CWM - Hon. Global Advisory
Dr. Obaid Al Zaabi - Training and Research at Securities & Commodities Authority - Hon Global Advisor
Assoc. Prof Anelia Radulova, PhD - Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov - Honorary Global Advisory Board
Dr. Keyur Thaker - Prof. at Indian Institute of Management, Indore - Hon. Global Advisor
Mufaddal Millwala - MBA & Chartered Risk Analyst (CRA) - UAE & the Middle East - AAFM ™ Honorary Global Advisor
Gil Cohen, PHD, Head of the Finance Track Carmel Academic Center - Tel Aviv - Hon. Global Advisor
Dr. Margarita Bassabikova - Vice Chairmen of Audit Colleguim in Kazakhstan - Hon. Global Advisor
Dr Dimitris Koumparoulis, Director of the Economic Department at the UGSM-Monarch Business School Switzerland - Hon. Global Advisor.
Dr. Ioannis Salamouris Assistant Professor of Finance at Hellenic American University - Honorary Global Advisory Board
Dat V La, EA, MBA, MFP, CITA, AMA, NTPI Fellow, Federal Tax practitioner, President DTL Co., LLC - Hon . Global Advisor.
- Mr William Chan, MFP, CAM, CRA, AIF, CFOS - Founder, Stamford Privee Family Office (hyperlink to www.stamford-privee.com) , President, Family Office Exchange Asia (hyperlink to www.fox-asia.org)
- Dr. Raymond R. Tjandrawinata, PhD, MS, MBA, MFP, FSB, Biomedical Scientist and Business Development Professional, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Luna Christie Tjung, B.Sc., MFP, CVM, CPEP, CHP, Director of Fide Consultant Group, Singapore, Asia.
- Dr. Mark Kayongo, PhD, MFP™, RFS™ - National Bureau of Standards - Hon. Global Advisor
- Mr. Saad Ali Shahid Mehmood - Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), BSc (Hons) Applied Accounting-Oxford Brookes University (UK), Chartered Risk Analyst CRA ® (AAFM) - Assurance & Business Advisory Consultant - S&O Consulting - Geneva Group International, Kuwait.
- Prof. Dr. C. Bergström Stockholm School of Economics Department of Finance Head of the EFI (Economic Research Institute at the Stockholm School of Economics)
- Direktor: Prof. Dr. D. Sondermann, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. ™ Universität Bonn - Institut für Gesellschafts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- Prof. Dr. G. J. Charreaux Universite de Bourgogne Dijon Cedex, Bourgogne 21066 France MFP™ Mas. Fin. Prof.™
- Dr. Gregory P. Green, JD, LLM, MBA, MA, CWM®, CAM, MFP, RFC, RFP - Colorado USA - Hon. Global Advisor
- Linda J. Sulllivan, MBA, CPA, LL.M - USA Global Advisor - International Tax
- Mr. Young W.Carr, MFP, RFS, CGM, FiSMM, IOM, DGG, AistIIB - Council Chairman AbeSA - South Africa (Hon. Global Advisor)
- Prof. Dr. C. P Wolff, MFP - Maastricht University - The Netherlands Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research, London
- Carl Benjamin Holt FCSI CCO CAM CWM Int Dip RM (FAAFM) MICA - Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Robert Munro, PhD, MA, MFP - Gainesville, FL University of Florida Law School - Co-Director, Center for International Financial Crimes Studies
- Elizabeth E.M. Thompson, B.A., LL.B., MFP, Registrar General of the Bahamas, Barrister, Counsel and Attorney-at-Law, Master Financial Professional, Charter Professional Member Prof. Dr. Joseph Heinlein, Mas. Fin. Prof - Brussels "The Original US Business School in Europe" BU Belgium ** Now at NATO
- Dean J. Mc Farland, PhD, CMA Chartered Market Analyst* Dean of The Tulane Freeman School of Business*
- James Lavorgna, JD, CWM™, CFP™, LLM - AAFM Certified Trainer
Mr . Ahmed Elkhidir Hamed Elsinnary , CTP -CFC - CBA – CIAT –MCP - CRA - FAAFM , Financial and Management consultant , Cigalah Establishments , Group Chief Internal Audit , Saudia Arabia - Jeddah ( SUDAN )
- Prof. (Dr.) Niranjan C. Bhat, Hon. Global Advisor for AAFM and AAPM, International & Grand PhD, FAAPM/FAAFM, MPM, CIPM, GPM, CPD and MFP. - India
- Prof. M. Dalton, PhD, CPA, JD, CWM -CEO Money Education Co.** Honorary Advisor to the Board
- Hon. Dir. Andrew Kane, OBE, CWM, CRA - CEO and Managing Director HSBC Private Banking - Wealth Management, California - AAFM Master Financial Planner
- Prof. Dr. Pablo Fernandez IESE Business School Madrid Spain
- Dr. Nicola A. Spence, PhD, CPM - San Francisco - Asia
- Alan H. Harper, Ph.D., M.B.A., MFP ® - SouthUniversity -Virginia Beach | Asst. Professor- Business Administration & MBA – Honorary Standards Advisory
- Dr Abdul Karim Bangura - BBA, MBA, FIPFM, ICIA, FCAM, FIMS, FAIA(Acad),DBA,ACMA,ACCEA,FCFM,FAAFM,MFM
- Jack McCaffery III, JD, LLM, CWM, MBA, DBA ABD, CAM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ *
- Prof. Dr. Swarnankur Chatterjee, PhD, CMA, FAD - Athens, GA, USA University Faculty
- Jonathan Dougherty, J.D., LL.M., CWM, CAM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ *
- Prof. Dr. Shinichi Watanabe, PhD Mas. Fin. Prof™ - Belgium
- Prof. Jean Bellemans, Mas. Fin. Prof - Brussels
- Dr. Benjamin Findley, CPM, Colonel, USAFR (Ret) (Special Honorary Advisor)
- Khaled A Khalifa Alshehhi , Chairman of CIPS branch , UAE and Fertil VP, procurement. - Hon. Global Advisory
- Rami Jamal - Economist, ACI Dealing Certificate, CPM. Associate - Asset Management, SICO Investment Bank. Kingdom of Bahrain - Hon. Global Advisory
- Dr. George L. Salis, PhD. LLM, LLB (Hons), BS, FAD, MFM, CWM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof., CEPA Dean and Programme - CEO & Principal JurisConsults International Group, LLC Member: ABA, IBA, London Court International Arbitration, Royal Society of Fellows
- Prof. Julia K. Brazelton, PhD, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ Connecticut
- Prof. Thomas W. Goldman, JD, LLM, FAD,CWM, MFP M. Fin. Prof.
- Cody Tellis, JD, LLM, MFP, CWM, CTEP, CAM - California, USA
- Dr. Lincoln B. S. Rosa, PhD, MBA, CompTIA ITProject+ SME, AAPM Member, IEC Fellow, ICECC, MCSE, Chair of AAFM Brazil, President of Silva Rosa Group. **
- Honorable Dr. Ishaq Shafiq, PhD, MFP, CEPA -Master Financial Prof. Quantum III Consultants Group, LLC - United States
- Bernard W. Bunning, MBA, JD, LL.M, CPA, PFS, CFP, CTEP, MFM, MFP, CWM,, CFS, CVA, CM&AA - Hign Net Worth Consulting
- Phillippe Chan, Chief Financial Officer, BNP paribas (Hong Kong)
- Dr. Venkateshwar Reddy, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Dr. Min WU, MFP, CWM, - Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Dr. Alfred Kahl, PhD Canada and US Mas. Fin. Prof. **
- Prof. Lena Booth, Thunderbird Am. Grad. School of Int'l Mgmt. Finance Department World Business US and Singapore
- H. Freedman, JD, MBA, RFS, MFM, RBA - Advisor - Florida
- Prof. Dr. Rajesh Mohnot, Acad. Head FTMS Business School in Singapore, RBA, MFP™ Mas. F.P.
- Prof. Edwin D. Dimaculangan, CPA, MBA, RFA Philippines
- Prof. Gary K. Hunter, Ph.D. Arizona State University
- Peggie A. Russell, J.D, RBA - Business Analyst - Tennessee, USA (Honorary Global Advisor)
- Michael Hsu, J.D., MPF, CTEP, CWM
- Peter J, Loughlin, JD, LL.M., Esq., MFP Mas. Fin. Prof., Attorney-at-Law, Member Royal Society of Fellows; Member International Bar Association
- Hon. Sameh Temraz, MFP, CWM - Regional Director Zurich Int'l
- Renee Fisher, Esq. BA, LLB, MBA, CAM, Nassau Bahamas
- Gary S. Burroughs, CPA, CTEP CEP, TEP, CEA, President of BSB, Inc., Oregon, USA MFP™ Master Financial Professional ™
- Joseph P. Mathew, MBA, RFA, CAM, CPM, President, Hybrid Energy Advisors, Inc.
- Zhong-yi Yang, MFTA,RFA,CPIM,CEPA Taiwan Advisor
- Prof. Luke Tan, CWM, PhD ABD - President Thermed Ent., Inc.
- Michael Preiss, MFP, RFS, CWM AAFM Certified Trainer Asia
- Craig Tapper, MFP, RFS, CWM AAFM Certified Trainer Asia
- Gerald J. Shields, JD, CTEP, Mas. Fin. Prof. Washington DC
- Andy Ong, Chair, Wealth Management Association, Singapore
- Chris Goh, Academic Director, Finance Programs, ACPE, Singapore
- Pamela Peng, MFP Director, IVY Schools, Taiwan (Special Advisor Asia)
- Lic. Carsten Preusse, RFA, CAM, Mas. Fin. Prof.
- Prof. Tobias M. Mendelson, JD, CTEP, Mas. Fin. Prof.
- Tan Sri Dato Prof. Dr James Alfred BA Hons(Econs), LLB, MBA, PhD, FIoD, FCMI, FCIM, FIPlantE, FSOE, FCILT, FIOSH, FRSH, FCCS, CPA(Ireland), CPA(USA), MFP(Master Financial Professional), RFA, CMA, CIPM
- Prof. Christophe Couallier, MFP, RFA - UOP Orlando, FL
- Prof. Alexander Van de Putte, PhD, RFA, CRA, MFP, Master Financial ProfessionalTM – Professor of Finance at the Rouen School of Management in France, Fellow at Birkbeck College (University of London) and Shell International Executive.
- Mike Nall, CPA, CM&A, MFP California, USA **
- Dr. E. Oestriecher, CEC, A.A., B.E.S. M.Ed.,Ph.D., N.D., Ph.D. E-Business Executive, Booze Allen Hamilton - Anapolis, MD, USA
- Dr. M. G. Junginger - Director Business Development, Financial Executive - Munich, Germany* New Elected Member
- Yuen Heng, Kwan (Jeffrey), MBA, MPA, CWM, MFP, CTEP, CVM CRA, CMP - SVP - M&P Global Financial Services, Inc. USA Honorary AAFM Advisory Board for Asia.
- Dr. F. Thomas Winters III, JD, MBA, CPM, MFP Mas. Fin.
- Prof. Richard Paul Kleeburg, CMA, MBA, JD, PhD
- Dr A. Ejaife, PhD, CAM, RFS, MFP - Nigeria and England
- Dr. Thanaiwong Kirativanich, MFP - Thailand
- Profesor Carl Thong, MFP, CEC - Singapore -Director – Royal Mint Wealth Management, Malaysia
- Thomas Irwin, MFP, RFS, CAM - Houston Texas
- Joyce Molen, MBA, RFS, CAM, CPM, RBA, MFM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. - Texas
- Kelvin Leong, MSc, CPA, MFP, RBA, CSA, FCCA, MIEEE - Hong Kong (Honorary Advisor)
- Matthew D. Hutcheson, MS, CPC, AIFA™, CRC, Chairman and Editor of the Journal of Fiduciary Responsibility -Author, Trainer, and Radio Personality for Finance - Oregon
- R. Martinez, MS, CPA, CTEP Honorary Advisor**
- Dr. Y. Chay, Dr. Y. Chay, MFP, MFM, RFS, CAM, FAD, CWM- Price Waterhouse Coopers - Special Advisor for Singapore and Asia- Price Waterhouse Coopers - Special Advisor for Singapore and Asia
- Dr. Sean Rozario, PhD, MBA, MFP, FAD, CWM, MFC - Special Advisor Asia and Singapore.
- Michael Bradford, MBA, CWM, ChFC - Capital One Private Client Group (Honorary Advisor)
- Prof. Dr. Chung-Liang Huang (Vincent Huang ) , Ph.D., MFP, CWM, RFS, RBA- Taiwan - Hon. Global Advisor
- Prof. Dr. Niels Schnecker, PhD, MFM, CCE Managing Senior Partner, Schnecker van Wyk & Pearson - Romania
- Dr. E. Oestriecher, CEC, A.A., B.E.S. M.Ed., Ph.D., N.D.. E-Business Executive, Booze Allen Hamilton - Anapolis, MD, USA
- Prof. Dr. Swarnankur Chatterjee, PhD, CMA, FAD - Athens, GA, USA University Faculty
- Dr. Maurice Ewing, CRA, FRM (GARP), PhD (Princeton), CRA (AAFM), Executive Director, Emerging Markets Risk Advisory - EU European Union
- Dr Abdul Karim Bangura - DBA, BBA, MBA, MFM, IPFM, ICIA, FCAM, FIMS, FAIA(Acad), ACMA, ACCEA, FCFM
- Steven Burgeman, JD, LLM, CPA, MBA, MAFM, CTS - Tax Lawyer - Illinois, USA - Hon. Gl. Adv.
- F. Hale Stewart. JD, LLM, CWM, CAM, CTEP - Houston, TX USA - Hon. Global Advisor
- Mike C. Barnes, MBA, RBA - Georgia, USA - Hon. Global Advisor
- Ing. Mag. Harald Parapatits, RFS, CPM, MFP
- C. Guenzel, MFP, CFP, CAM Honorary Board of Advisors**
- Prof. Dr. Lawrence Flagle, DBA, MBA, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. **
- Emad A. Rahim, M.S.M.,C.B.M.,Chairman and CEO of Human Service Assn. of CNY
- Dr. Graham A Orme FAAFM, AFA - Director of Human Resources and Finance - American Mission Hospital - First Hospital in the Arabian Gulf
- Clancy Fiifi Dontoh. Ch.E, MFM, CVM, CCF - Ghana Financial Executive
- Hock Yew Lim (Michael), CPM, CMA, CWM, FAAFM, FCMI, EMHFBOA, CSAMS, CBPA, MCDBA, MCP - Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, AAFM Special Advisor in Asia
- Carl Thong -Asia President - AAFM - Singapore and China
- Sunao Fujii - AAFM Asia - Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Dato Dr. James Alfred - AAFM Asia - Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Meocre Li - President AAFM China Operations - Hong Kong and Mainland
- Gao Wen - AAFM Asia - Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Clive Weatherhead - AAFM Asia - Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Pamela Peng- AAFM Asia - Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- David A Iraka CWM - South Africa - Director - Ancestry Capital
- EMMANUEL OPOKU WARE, CMA, MFP, CPM - Hon. Advisor Ghana Africa
- Jeffrey C. Rooney,MS, BSBA, CAM, CAMC, CITA, CRA, CCA,CPBA - New York USA
- Tripthi M. Mathew, MD, MPH, MBA, MFM, MFP, RFS - NJ - USA Hon. Advisor
- Ryland T. Campbell, CWM Executive Chairman of Capital and Credit Group ( Jamaica) and “Observer Newspaper” Jamaican Business Leader of the Year and Government of Jamaica Awardee.
Dr. Shivanand R. Koppalkar, Dip. (Computer Technology), ADCSSA&A, BE (Computer Engg), MBA - Business Administration (USA), Doctorate - Business Administration (USA), MPM ®, CIPM ®, PME ™, CEC ™ , CSA ™, CMBA™, MCP ™, MBCS, MMC™ , MBC™ , MQC™ , MQM ™, CSOE, CISRCP, CLC ™ , CSMA™ , CAM ™, Agile Methodologies - Certified Scrum Master & Certified Scrum Producct Owner Accreditations, CWM® - Founder President & CEO, Xplore Software Consulting Inc (USA) (http://us.xplore-software.com) and Founder Director, Xplore Software Consulting Inc. Ltd (UK). (http://www.xplore-software.com), Hon. Global Advisor for AAPM ® Board of Standards and AAFM ® Board of Honorary Global Advisors
Charity C. Ezenwa, MBA, ChE, MFP, DBA Candidate, Argosy University, Washington, DC.
Suraj K. Mishra, CWM - Hon. Global Advisor Asia and India
Mosbah Al Khatib, AMC - Hon. Global Advisor - Middle East and Asia
Issa Alanati - Hon. Global Advisor - Middle East and Asia
Mr. Bright Addai. MFP, RFS - Hon Global Advisor
Mr. Saleh Al-Takriti, Master of Financial Management, MFP Master Financial Planner, RFS Registered Financial Specialist, and AAFM ® Honorary Global Advisor.
JAMES SELASE AKPO, MBA, MFP, CPFAcct. - Hon. Global Advisory Committee.
Members on the Global Advisor List are Honorary Emeritus Faculty which is purely an Award Status and Recognition of Academic Excellence, Life Service, and Research. Members may nominate faculty to the board of advisors and faculty members have rights to offer amendments for the innovation of standards for AAFM. Faculty members are in no way considered to be faculty of the AAFM except within the limits of an Honorary or Emeritus Faculty Award Recognition. . They are simply recognized faculty members of Select Universities Worldwide that have been unanimously approved to receive honors from AAFM.